Next day delivery available - just order before 1.00pm
upload your image
Creating your canvas is easy, you can either use an image stored on your device or log into you instagram account and use an image from there.
OUR TOP TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANVAS
- Choose a high quality image that’s at least 1MB in size.
- Don't download your photo from Facebook as compression can affect image quality.
- Make your canvas prints colourful - the more vibrant your colours, the better it’s going to look on your wall.
- Be careful when selecting your wrapping option. For example, if you choose a gallery wrap make sure you have plenty of space to play with on the outer edges otherwise someone might just lose their head... And if you don’t have enough space, select a white edge instead.
- Add a scratch resistant coating as this will make your photos more vibrant and protect them from harmful UV sunrays and nasty scratches.